Help Preserve the Tropical Dry Forests
- Adjustable drop-down band puts you in charge. Wear them as high or as low as you want.
- Reversible for more options and longer use.
- Seamless providing you a more comfortable and flattering fit.
- Modestly cheeky - hugs in the right places and compliments your curves.
- 100% recycled fabric made from abandoned fishing nets.
- Manufactured ethically in the USA for you, the eco-elegant.
Our ultra-durable recycled fabrics are 2x more resistant to chlorine and suntan creams than competitors fabrics, offer UV protection and are soft and slim-fitting. We suggest hand washing in cold water, air drying, and taking extra care of your elegant piece.
Your purchase of this design returns a donation to the Waikoloa Dry Forest Initiative in support of their work to preserve the tropical dry forests and the home to the Wiliwili tree species in Hawaiʻi. Learn more
SIZING TIP* Model is dress size 3, 37-inch hips, wearing a size small.