Orocovis One-Piece - Reversible - ʻŌhiʻa Lehua Print / Sand
Help Save the ʻŌhiʻa Trees of Hawaiʻi
- Reversible for more options
- Seamless for a more flattering and comfortable fit
- Back ties provide adjustability and options depending on your activity
- Tassel ties for a unique and delicate touch of femininity
- Recycled fabric made from abandoned fishing nets
- Ethically manufactured in the USA
Our ultra-durable recycled fabrics are 2x more resistant to chlorine and suntan creams than competitors fabrics, offer UV protection and are soft and slim-fitting. We suggest hand washing in cold water, air drying, and taking extra care of your elegant piece.
Print placement will vary.
A portion of proceeds from this design supports the protection of ʻōhiʻa trees in Hawaiʻi. Learn more
*Final Sale purchases cannot be returned or exchanged